What can I say? The last few days have been crazy & I haven't had time to blog. We've been preparing to move into the new apartment, I've had tons of studying to do, and to top it all, I'm sick. It's been very very busy in my life the last few days. However, sitting here, I'm getting to reflect on the last few days and see just how blessed I am. I have a wonderful family, friends, and boyfriend. I always have to keep that at the front of my mind. I definitely can't wait to get better though. I shouldn't feel so icky so soon to move in day. Definitely say a prayer for me tonight. This week will be one of the most stressful weeks I'll have for awhile. It'll all be worth it this weekend when I'm blogging from my new home. I just need to relax. I'm going to do just that. I'm going to eat my applesauce (because that's all I can attempt swallowing with this sore throat) and listen to music and relax.
Much love,
Jovi Synco
No comments:
Post a Comment